Casodex Prescription Meds Order Without Rx Request Online Secure
Generic Casodex is a high quality medical drug that is approved by the FDA and is also marketed as: Bicalutamide, Casudex, Calutide, Kalumid.
*Casodex® is a registered trademark of pharmaceutical products and health medications PkOnlineMeds.org and is completely legal for online purchases in countries such as the United States, Canada, Germany, Italy, EU countries and is also marketed as of AstraZeneca.
View more › Collapse
- How to take
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Missed dose
Generic Casodex (bicalutamide) is an anti-androgen. It works in the body by preventing the actions of androgens (male hormones). Generic Casodex is used together with another hormone to treat prostate cancer.
Take Generic Casodex exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Generic Casodex is given as part of a combination prostate cancer treatment with another medication called a luteinizing (LOO-tee-in-ize-ing) hormone-releasing hormone, or LHRH. This medication prevents the testicles from producing testosterone.
Treatment with Generic Casodex and LHRH is usually started at the same time. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Generic Casodex is usually taken once per day in the morning or evening. You may take the medicine with or without food. Try to take the medication at the same time each day.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Casodex: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- chest pain, cough or trouble breathing;
- shortness of breath (even with mild exertion), swelling, rapid weight gain;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
- blood in your urine; or
- nausea, pain in your upper stomach, itching, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Common Generic Casodex side effects may include:
- hot flashes;
- breast pain or swelling;
- weakness, dizziness;
- back pain, pelvic pain, joint or muscle pain;
- increased nighttime urination;
- upset stomach, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation;
- weight changes;
- impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm;
- dizziness, headache; or
- sore throat, runny nose or other cold symptoms.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid coming into contact with your body fluids (including urine, feces, vomit, semen, vaginal fluid). Chemotherapy can pass into body fluids. Patients or caregivers should wear rubber gloves while cleaning up body fluids, handling contaminated trash or laundry or changing diapers. Wash hands before and after removing gloves. Wash soiled clothing and linens separately from other laundry.
Body fluids should not be handled by a woman who is pregnant or who may become pregnant. Use condoms during sexual activity to avoid exposure to body fluids.
Tell your doctor about all medicines you use, and those you start or stop using during your treatment with Generic Casodex, especially:
- sildenafil and other erectile dysfunction medicines;
- warfarin, Coumadin;
- an antibiotic--clarithromycin, erythromycin, telithromycin;
- cholesterol medication--atorvastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin;
- heart or blood pressure medication--amlodipine, diltiazem, dronedarone, eplerenone, felodipine, nifedipine, nisoldipine, quinidine, verapamil
- HIV medication--darunavir, indinavir, lopinavir, maraviroc, saquinavir, tipranavir;
- medicine to prevent organ transplant rejection--cyclosporine, everolimus, sirolimus, tacrolimus;
- medicine to treat mental illness--aripiprazole, lurasidone, quetiapine;
- a sedative--alprazolam, diazepam, midazolam, triazolam; or
- a steroid--budesonide, fluticasone.
This list is not complete list of drugs that may interact with Generic Casodex.Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the dose you missed and take only your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose of this medication unless your doctor directs otherwise.Store at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 to 25 degrees C) away from heat and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.